Learning technology together is a great way to learn! Check our calendar for upcoming digital learning programs.
Let’s get started
Available 24/7, Oak Park cardholders have anywhere, anytime access to a growing digital collection of kids ebooks, audiobooks, family-friendly movies, TV shows, music, magazines, newspapers, and online resources for homework help and remote learning.
- Don’t have a library card? Sign up now »
- Forget your PIN? Go to the catalog log in page to reset it.
- Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Ask us anything »
Popular library apps & websites used in classrooms, at home, on the road
Hoopla (Kids Mode for ebooks, movies & music)
- What it is? A library app and website with content curated for children.
- What you can use it for? To read ebooks and graphic novels, listen to digital audiobooks and music, and watch movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
- How to get it and get started? Visit oppl.org/hoopla »
Media on Demand/Libby (ebooks, magazines & videos for kids)
- What is it? A library app with the biggest selection of digital content in multiple categories.
- What can you use it for? To read ebooks and digital magazines, listen to audiobooks, and watch videos.
- How to get it and get started? Visit oppl.org/libby »
Kanopy Kids (streamable content for kids)
- What is it? A library app and website with content curated for children.
- What can you use it for? To watch films and TV series that help kids develop empathy, mindfulness, and self-esteem through entertaining and educational videos, with Common Sense Media ratings to ensure parents have clear guidelines on which films are age-appropriate.
- How to get it and get started? Visit oppl.org/kanopy »
Hands-on learning for building digital skills
Check out these digital learning backpacks! All Discovery Kits are available through the catalog to Oak Park cardholders for three weeks.