The Main Library and Maze Branch Library are now open for self-service. Visits look different than they did during pre-COVID-19 times. Onsite WiFi access is unavailable at this time. Learn more about what you can do inside »
- Mobile hotspots can be mailed to your Oak Park address or picked up from our new secure lockers in the Main Library Lobby.
- Laptops, Chromebooks, and iPad Mini 2 devices can be picked up from our new secure lockers in the Main Library Lobby.
Computers by appointment for Oak Park cardholders only
Public computers will be available by appointment only for Oak Park cardholders. To schedule a 45-minute appointment:
- At the Main Library (on the third floor): Call 708.697.6943 Mondays-Saturdays, 10 am-6 pm.
- At Maze Branch: Call 708.386.4751 Mondays-Wednesdays, 2-6 pm, and Thursdays-Saturdays, 10 am-2 pm.
- Daily limit of one session per cardholder
- Appointments start on the half-hour and end 15 minutes after the hour
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance
- You will be assigned a specific computer to use
- Available stations are spread out for physical distancing
- Wipes and hand sanitizer may be available; we encourage you to bring your own
- Mask required
- Only remote staff assistance is available
- For Oak Park cardholders only: Print using the public computers at the Main Library on the third floor and at Maze Branch.
- For everyone: Print from anywhere and pick up same day at the Main Library and Maze Branch. Scan, copy, and fax using the self-service station at the Main Library on the third floor and at Maze Branch.
New! Receive biweekly Tech Tips from library staff
Learn basic tricks and shortcuts to use as you navigate the internet, apps, email, and more. In biweekly blog posts and emails, library staff will share digital learning tips in a short, approachable, and easy-to-digest manner.