The Main Library is now open for self-service. Visits look different than they did during pre-COVID-19 times. Onsite WiFi access is unavailable at this time. Learn more about what you can do inside the Main Library »
- Mobile hotspots can be mailed to your Oak Park address or picked up from our new secure lockers in the Main Library Lobby.
- Laptops, Chromebooks, and iPad Mini 2 devices can be picked up from our new secure lockers in the Main Library Lobby.
Computers by appointment for Oak Park cardholders only
Main Library third-floor public computers will be available by appointment only for Oak Park cardholders. Call 708.697.6943 between 10 am-6 pm Mondays-Saturdays to schedule a 45-minute session.
- Daily limit of one session per cardholder
- Appointments start on the half hour and end 15 minutes after the hour
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance
- You will be assigned a specific computer to use
- Available stations are spread out for physical distancing
- Stations are cleaned by staff in between appointments
- Wipes and hand sanitizer may be available; we encourage you to bring your own
- Mask required
- Only remote staff assistance is available
New! Receive biweekly Tech Tips from library staff
Learn basic tricks and shortcuts to use as you navigate the internet, apps, email, and more. In biweekly blog posts and emails, library staff will share digital learning tips in a short, approachable, and easy-to-digest manner.