We can help Oak Park Public Library cardholders find items not currently available in the SWAN catalog. Cardholders may make interlibrary loan requests or purchase recommendations.
Request through interlibrary loan
Interlibrary loan requests are fulfilled by a library outside of our library consortium. To access Clio, our interlibrary loan system, first-time users need to create an account using their library card and PIN.
Recommend a purchase
Think Oak Park Public Library should own a copy of an item that’s not currently in the catalog? Let us know! Each title will be considered based on our selection criteria.
- Check out Interlibrary Loan & Clio FAQs »
- Need a card? Find out what you need to get a card »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Call us during open hours at 708.452.3453.
- Email us anytime at email@example.com.