Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card gives you access to the online resources listed here.
- An Oak Park library card number and PIN is required to create accounts and access resources remotely.
- New! Need a card? Get a digital-only account »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Need help? Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Learn more »
FILTER BY TITLE
FILTER BY CATEGORY
Online learning platform with video tutorials to learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
An inspirational resource for DIY, crafters, and makers with more than 1,000 award-winning art and craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the Oak Park Public Library Creativebug page »
- Before you can access the page, you will be promoted to enter your library card number and PIN.
- You will need to fill in your first name, last name, and email address and create a password to create your account.
- After you have created an account, you can select the login link to enter your username and password.
- Questions? Contact us »
Easy-to-use book writing software that creates a book in all the formats needed to publish, in print and digitally, through inkie.org. Delivers print-ready files for CreateSpace, IngramSpark and Lightning Source, as well as ebook files optimized for Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, and more.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the inkie.org Pressbooks page »
- Choose to connect via your local library and then create a new profile.
- You will be asked to fill in your email address (optional) and create a username and password.
- You will need to select or search for the Oak Park Public Library.
- Enter your Oak Park Public Library card number when prompted.
- After you have created an account, you can log in with your username and password.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org »