Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
An inspirational resource for DIY, crafters, and makers with more than 1,000 award-winning art and craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
Detailed how-to instructions and creative ideas for hobby enthusiasts of all kinds, with full-text articles from leading hobby and craft magazines.
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning. What you need to know about the upgrade »
Online learning platform with video tutorials to learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Having trouble logging in? Always use the link provided above to start your LinkedIn Learning session. If you have trouble logging in, try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. Contact us with questions »
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up an account:
- Free app available for iOS () and Android (). After downloading and opening the app on your device, follow the directions below to sign in (view a step-by-step graphic):
- Select the Sign in button.
- Select Sign in with your library card.
- When prompted for your library ID, enter oppl and press the Continue button.
- Enter your Oak Park library card number and PIN. Press the Continue button.
Easy-to-use book writing software that creates a book in all the formats needed to publish, in print and digitally, through inkie.org. Delivers print-ready files for CreateSpace, IngramSpark and Lightning Source, as well as ebook files optimized for Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, and more.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the inkie.org Pressbooks page »
- Choose to connect via your local library and then create a new profile.
- You will be asked to fill in your email address (optional) and create a username and password.
- You will need to select or search for the Oak Park Public Library.
- Enter your Oak Park Public Library card number when prompted.
- After you have created an account, you can log in with your username and password.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org »