Use your Oak Park Public Library card to receive admission or a special discount at participating Chicago area cultural destinations! Find participating organizations at museumadventurepass.org »
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Borrow one pass per person, per loan period.
- Availability of passes and museums varies daily.
There are two ways to see what is available and get a pass.
1. NEW! Get a pass emailed directly to you
- Visit museumadventure.org to see what’s available now »
- Click on “ONLINE Pass Request” next to the museum you would like to visit.
- Enter your first name, last name, library card number, and email address and press submit.
- Once your request has been reviewed by a library staff member, you will receive an email. If your request has been approved, the email will include an electronic version of your pass.
- Download the pass to your device to use electronically or print the pass at home to take with you on your visit.
2. Ask what’s available and pick up at the library
- Come to the Main Library or Maze Branch with your Oak Park library card
- From the Main Library Lobby or Maze Branch first-floor desk, call us on your cell phone (or use the service desk phone)
- We will bring a printed pass to you in the lobby as soon as we can
Use within seven days of receiving your pass
- COVID-19 restrictions may be listed on your pass, but it’s best to call ahead for all the site specifics.
- Take the pass, your library card, and photo ID with you on your visit.
More about this program
The Museum Adventure Pass program provides special offers and discounts to library cardholders at unique cultural destinations throughout the Chicago area. Participating destinations include beautiful outdoor spaces such as Brookfield Zoo, Cantigny Park, and Chicago Botanic Garden, historical facilities such as Oak Park’s Pleasant Home Foundation and Naper Settlement, and kid-centric museums Bronzeville Children’s Museum, The Children’s Museum in Oak Lawn, and Legoland Discovery Center.