Each year, the Board of Library Trustees approves the annual library budget. Review the 2021 budget, which was approved at the board’s October 27, 2020 (pdf) regular meeting and amended at the board’s March 23, 2021 (pdf) regular meeting.
Audited financial statements
Typically completed by August of the following year, audited financial statements are available as PDFs. For more information, contact Executive Director David Seleb at email@example.com or 708.697.6911.
- 2020 Annual Financial Report (pdf) »
- 2019 Annual Financial Report (pdf) »
- 2018 Annual Financial Report (pdf) »
- 2017 Annual Financial Report (pdf) »
- 2016 Annual Financial Report (pdf) »
- 2015 Annual Financial Report (pdf) »
Where the money comes from, what it is spent on
Oak Park property owners currently pay roughly 4.8% of their total Cook County property tax bill to the library. Nearly all (99.6%) of the library’s operating budget comes from property taxes (0.2% comes from fees, and 0.2% comes from grants and gifts).
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund: Employer cost and participation information »