The Main Library and Maze Branch Library are now open for self-service. Visits look different than they did during pre-COVID-19 times. Learn more about what you can do inside »
Everyone can use self-service print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities at the Main Library on the third floor and at Maze Branch. Face coverings are required. Only remote staff assistance is available. Onsite WiFi access is unavailable at this time.
Print from anywhere & pick up your print job same day:
- At the Main Library: 10 am-6 pm Mondays-Saturdays.
- At Maze Branch: 2-6 pm Mondays-Wednesdays and 10 am-2 pm Thursdays-Saturdays.
Before you get started, it is important to note:
- Documents must be 25 pages or less to be printed.
- Because the system refreshes daily, print jobs submitted outside of the open hours for each library location (see above) will not print.
How to print
Inside the Main Library or Maze Branch (for Oak Park cardholders only)
Oak Park Public Library cardholders can print from inside Main Library or Maze Branch by making a computer appointment and printing from a library computer. Learn about scheduling an appointment »
Remotely from your own device
- From your web browser:
Please note: Keep track of the user name/card number you enter when you submit your print job. You’ll need this to release your print job.
- By email:
- Log in to your email account.
- Forward an existing email or create and send a new email and attach the document you would like to print:
Pick up your print job
Visit the Main Library or Maze Branch to retrieve your print job, same day during open hours of the open hours (see above):
- Sign into the station at the library location you sent your print job to:
- If you printed from a library computer or in a browser, enter the user name or library card number you used when submitting your print job.
- If you printed by email, enter your email account username. Example: If your email address is ABC123@gmail.com, enter ABC123 at the kiosk.
- Please note that if you are printing via email, the text of your email and the attachment will be received as separate print jobs.
- Follow the prompts to pay for and print your documents.
- Copy equipment is available on the Main Library’s third floor and at the Maze Branch.
- Prices for printed copies:
- Black and white: 15¢ a page
- Color: 25¢ a page
- Scan equipment is available on the Main Library’s third floor and at the Maze Branch.
- Send your scans via email or save to your USB drive or to OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Local and long-distance faxing is available for 50¢ a page.
- FedEx Office offers international faxing.
Need help? Have questions?
Inside the Main Library and at the Maze Branch, a phone number will be provided at the third-floor station to contact a library staff member for remote assistance.