- To request new home delivery services, please complete the form below »
- Are you at an Oak Park school or daycare looking for delivered library resources? We can help »
Oak Park Home Delivery brings materials to residents who are ages 60 and older, have limited mobility, or to families with children under the age of 5. The service also assists immunocompromised patrons who are at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 and cannot safely pick up physical materials from the library at this time.
What else do I need to know?
- This service is free for Oak Park cardholders. Need a card? Let’s get started »
- Deliveries are only made to addresses within Oak Park.
- Home Delivery can be requested as a permanent or temporary service. Once registered for Home Delivery, regular deliveries will continue until a request has been made to be removed from the service and to resume in-person library pickups.
- You can call us at 708.383.8200 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What materials can I receive & when are deliveries made?
- You may request any materials currently available in the library’s catalog and the interlibrary loan system through Home Delivery.
- Items checked out through Home Delivery have the same loan periods as regular checkouts. See loan rules »
- Deliveries and pickups are made weekly on Friday mornings of available items you have placed on hold. Log in now to add new holds and manage existing holds »
Are there any related fees?
- No, there is no charge for this service.
- Oak Park cardholders do not receive late fees for overdue materials.
- Replacement fees are charged for lost or damaged items.