Home Delivery is accepting requests, and expects to resume home deliveries on Friday, February 12.
Good news, Home Delivery is expanding! Due to limitations created by the pandemic, patrons at higher risk of contracting the novel coronavirus (defined by the CDC older adults and people with underlying medical conditions) and patrons who have no other means of safely getting physical materials from the library are being prioritized. This includes residents ages 60+, anyone who is immunocompromised, and families with children under the age of 5. To request new delivery services, please complete the form below.
What else do I need to know?
- This service is free for Oak Park cardholders!
- You can also call us at 708.383.8200 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t have a library card yet? Learn more about getting one and instant digital access »
What materials can I receive & when are deliveries made?
- You may request any materials currently available in the SWAN catalog and the interlibrary loan system through Home Delivery.
- Items checked out through Home Delivery have the same loan periods as regular checkouts. See loan rules »
- Deliveries are made weekly of available items you have placed on hold. Log in now to add new holds and manage existing holds »
Are there any related fees?
- No, there is no charge for this service.
- Oak Park cardholders do not receive late fees for overdue materials.
- Replacement fees are charged for lost or damaged items.