Oak Park Home Delivery brings library materials to residents who have limited mobility, are ages 60+, and have children under the age of 5. Find more about the library’s ADA compliant facilities and equipment as well as supported resources, services, and programs for all ages »
Frequently asked questions
What can I receive?
- Request library books, movies, music—any material currently available in the library catalog and/or the interlibrary loan system.
How long can I keep items?
- Home Delivery items have the same loan periods as in-the-library checkouts. Learn about loan periods, limits, renewals, fees (and no late fines) »
When are deliveries made?
- Weekly Friday morning deliveries are made of available items you have placed on hold. Log in now to add new titles and manage your existing holds »
What does it cost?
- Nothing! This service is free for Oak Park cardholders. Need a card? Let’s get started »
- Fees are assessed for lost for damaged books. Learn more about fees »
What else do I need to know?
- This service can be temporary or ongoing—you decide! Once registered, weekly deliveries continue until you request they stop.
- Deliveries are made to addresses within Oak Park.
- Have questions? Contact the team at 708.452.3469 and firstname.lastname@example.org.