Oak Park Home Delivery brings materials to residents who are ages 60 and older, have limited mobility, or to families with children under the age of 5. Find more about the library’s ADA compliant facilities and equipment as well as supported resources, services, and programs for all ages »
Frequently asked questions
What can I receive?
- Request books, movies, music—any material currently available in the library catalog and/or the interlibrary loan system.
How long can I keep items?
- Home Delivery items have the same loan periods as in-the-library checkouts. Learn about loan periods, limits, renewals, fees (and no late fines!) »
When are deliveries made?
- Weekly Friday morning deliveries are made of available items you have placed on hold. Log in now to add new titles and manage your existing holds »
What does it cost?
- This service is free for Oak Park cardholders. Need a card? Let’s get started »
- Fees are assessed for lost for damaged books. Learn more about fees »
What else do I need to know?
- This service can be temporary or ongoing—you decide! Once registered, weekly deliveries continue until you request they stop.
- Deliveries are made to addresses within Oak Park.
- Have questions? Contact the team at 708.383.8200 and firstname.lastname@example.org