- Get a library card and use your account: Every resident, educator, and business owner can get a library card.
- App for self-checkout: Download an app to check out from your phone in the library.
- Holds, returns, and lockers: Details about getting and giving back items.
- Renewals and loan periods: No late fines on Oak Park items; replacement fees still apply.
For all ages
- Early learners (0-5) and storytimes
- Kids (grades K-5)
- Middle and high school students
- Older adults (60 +)
- Businesses and entrepreneurs
- Career services
- Digital learning
- Health and wellness
- Local creators
- Local educators and caregivers
- Rainbow services
- Social services
- Supported services
- Sustainability and environment
In the library
- Computers and devices: Use onsite or borrow to bring with you.
- Hotspots and other devices: Borrow technology—and other nontraditional library items.
- Print, copy, scan, and fax: Print remotely from anywhere and from inside the library.
- Reserve a space: Use meeting spaces and study rooms.
- Creative Studio & services: Use Oak Park’s newest makerspace.
- Idea Box: See what’s inside this always-changing Main Library space.
- Test proctoring: Available to Oak Park library cardholders.
Beyond the library
- Book Bike: Bringing the library to you—all around the Oak Park community—April through October.
- Home Delivery: We bring and pick up items to and from Oak Park residences.
- School and daycare resource delivery: We bring and pick up items to and from Oak Park schools and daycares.
- Museum & Cultural Attraction Passes: Museum Adventure Pass and Explore More Illinois offer free passes, discounted admission, and other deals.