An Oak Park Public Library card gives kids access to all the kid-focused subscription-based online resources on this page, digital newspapers—including local, regional, and international publications—and more! All resources are designed to help make digital learning more interactive, more visual, and more fun.
- Need instant digital access? All Oak Park resident 13 years and older can apply »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Learn more »
A fresh way to explore the full spectrum of African-American history and culture, covering five centuries.
Fast access to more than 15,000 years of culture and history, covering more than 600 Native American groups.
Information about world history, cultures, languages, foods, religions, and more.
On-demand, anytime, anywhere learning resources for all ages, including:
- Live online help from tutors (available daily from 2 to 11 pm)
- Practice tests for college entrance exams, live assistance filling out FAFSA applications (select Live Tutoring and then choose FAFSA assistance from the Select Grade dropdown)
- Expert writing assistance
- A test center with customized study plans
- A flashcard creator
- A private virtual study room to share
- And more
Free app for iOS and Android available. Need help getting started with the app? Watch a video tutorial »
Cultural information on the countries of the world, includes a States Edition with U.S. state facts.
Full-text articles, news, and current events, using grade levels or Lexile ranges, for primary students.
Images, maps, and full-text articles on a wide variety of subject areas.