Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card gives you access to the online resources listed here.
- An Oak Park library card number and PIN is required to create accounts and access resources remotely.
- Need a card? Find out what you need to get a card »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Need help? Have a question?
- Your privacy is important. Learn more »
FILTER BY TITLE
FILTER BY CATEGORY
Thousands of full text journal/magazine articles, providing access to critical information.
Search multiple resources at once using the catalog’s Article Search to find full-text results.
Full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals covering all disciplines of business.
Content covering all key areas of health and wellness, from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary and holistic medicine.
Full-text articles, news, and current events, using grade levels or Lexile ranges, for middle and high school students.
Access to 14 databases, including both indexes to articles and books and some full text.
Articles from scholarly and general interest titles focused on the environment, with the ability to limit to full-text or peer-reviewed.