Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
Thousands of full text journal/magazine articles, providing access to critical information.
Search multiple resources at once using the catalog’s Article Search to find full-text results.
- Follow the Article Search link above.
- Confirm that the search box dropdown selectors are set to by all Text and in Articles & Databases.
- Enter your search terms into the search text box.
- Press the Go search button.
Full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals covering all disciplines of business.
Content covering all key areas of health and wellness, from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary and holistic medicine.
Full-text articles, news, and current events, using grade levels or Lexile ranges, for middle and high school students.
Access to 14 databases, including both indexes to articles and books and some full text.
The most recent global news content, as well as archives that stretch back into the 1980s, featuring content from newspapers, newswires, and news sites—including Barron’s, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, Daily Herald, Financial Times, The Guardian, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and more—in active full-text format.