Teaching and caring for kids in Oak Park? We are here to support you, your students, and your families.
- Have a specific request? Ask us anything »
- Want to keep in touch? Subscribe to receive the Kids & Families email »
- Homeschooling? Check out this list of homeschooling resources and connections »
Educator library cards give you access to more
Need to renew your educator card? Call 708.383.8200 »
Don’t live in Oak Park? Every teacher, teaching assistant, daycare provider, and school staff member working in Oak Park can get an Oak Park Public Library educator card.
Request resources be delivered to you
Do you want physical library items (such as books, movies, and artifacts) delivered to your school or daycare? Request delivery and pickup of books, kits, artifacts, or other library materials for your school or daycare group.
Bookmark sites for learning
Here are a few of our librarians’ most requested online resources, by age and grade:
- For preschoolers: Early World of Learning »
- For younger grades: Discover digital educational titles—covering a wide array of subjects and topics—for younger patrons. Get instant access to the collection in the Hoopla Homework Center »
- For grades K-3: PebbleGo »
- For grades 4-5: PebbleGo Next »
- For grades 6-8: National Geographic Kids »
- For grades 9-12: Points of View Reference Center »
- For career & college prep: Live homework help, skill building, and more »
Borrow items that go beyond traditional library materials. Learning through play for early learners & grade schoolers, interactive skill-building for middle schoolers, and reading, memory & recording kits, devices for teens and adults.