Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
Genealogical service that includes over a billion individual ancestral entries worldwide. Additional content—including millions of records and images—is available in-library only.
Genealogical and historical records, including images of US federal census documents.
Access to historical issues of hundreds of Illinois newspapers, including Oak Leaves (1902-1977), with searchable articles, advertisements, editorials, classified ads, and obituaries.
Specific cultural and heritage collections that reflect the unique values and enduring legacies of Oak Park, including the following collections: Edgar Rice Burroughs, Ernest Hemingway, Frank Lloyd Wright, Grand Army of the Republic, local authors, Philander Barclay Photograph, and more.