Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
Full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals covering all disciplines of business.
Legal forms and full-text legal reference books on popular topics.
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning. What you need to know about the upgrade »
Online learning platform with video tutorials to learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Having trouble logging in? Always use the link provided above to start your LinkedIn Learning session. If you have trouble logging in, try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. Contact us with questions »
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up an account:
- Free app available for iOS () and Android (). After downloading and opening the app on your device, follow the directions below to sign in (view a step-by-step graphic):
- Select the Sign in button.
- Select Sign in with your library card.
- When prompted for your library ID, enter oppl and press the Continue button.
- Enter your Oak Park library card number and PIN. Press the Continue button.
Comprehensive financial information on New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange, and NASDAQ, along with investment tools and educational features.
Provides data on new homeowners, new businesses, foreclosures and bankruptcy for market research purposes.