Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Need to search multiple resources at once? Use the catalog's Article Search to find full-text results. Let's get started »
Full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals covering all disciplines of business.
Candid’s grant-seeking tool, which includes 232,000+ funder profiles, 18.4+ million grants, 900,000+ grant recipient profiles, and 1+ million key grant decision-makers and leaders, along with contacts, maps, charts, federal grants, requests for proposals (RFPs), and more.
As a Funding Information Network partner, the library provides access to Candid’s websites: Foundation Directory Online and Grants to Individuals, both offering information and resources to assist and strengthen nonprofit organizations.
As of Friday, February 23 at 11:45 am: LinkedIn Learning is currently unavailable. This notice will be removed once the vendor has resolved this issue. Thank you for your patience!
Online learning platform with video tutorials to learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Having trouble logging in? Always use the link provided above to start your LinkedIn Learning session. If you have trouble logging in, try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. Contact us with questions »
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up an account:
- Free app available for iOS () and Android (). After downloading and opening the app on your device, follow the directions below to sign in (view a step-by-step graphic):
- Select the Sign in button.
- Select Sign in with your library card.
- When prompted for your library ID, enter oppl and press the Continue button.
- Enter your Oak Park library card number and PIN. Press the Continue button.
Comprehensive financial information on the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange, and Nasdaq Stock Market, along with investment tools and educational features.