Get answers to your questions, tell us what you think
- Press 2 for library hours.
- Press 3 for account support, renewals.
- Press 4 for reference and nonfiction.
- Press 5 for fiction, movies, and music.
- Press 6 for children’s services.
- Press 7 for teen services.
- Press 9 for a staff directory.
- Press 0 for an operator.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Usually the last four digits of an account’s primary phone number, you may change your PIN after you log into your account. Here’s how:
- In the “Personal Information” tab, click “Change PIN.”
- Enter your current PIN (the last four digits of your primary phone number).
- Enter your desired new PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN by entering it again.
- Click “Update.”
Your new PIN should now be saved. PINs can also be reset by clicking Forgot My PIN from the catalog login screen. Please note: to protect patron privacy, library staff can remotely reset a PIN (so you can change it) but cannot share a PIN over the phone or via email.
Ask us to find or purchase materials not in the catalog
Any Oak Park resident with a valid library card can make a request. Learn more about making a request »
- Get in touch with all board members by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about the Board of Library Trustees »
More Oak Park government entities
- Oak Park and River Forest High School: see the calendar and sign up for emails
- Oak Park Elementary School District 97: see the calendar and sign up for emails
- Oak Park Township: see the calendar and read news
- Park District of Oak Park: see the calendar and sign up for emails
- Village of Oak Park: see the calendar and sign up for emails