- Join Wednesday Peace Circles: Practice the 10 agreements highlighted in Teen Services’ Leading Edge framework. See oppl.org/calendar »
- Help design a new smartphone app: Teens invited to share their voice on managing stress and anxiety, creating new app »
- Enter the contest: Help us create an image & spread the word »
- New! Brainfuse HelpNow is on demand, anytime, anywhere learning resources for all ages, including live online help from tutors (available daily from 2 to 11 pm), practice tests for college entrance exams, expert writing assistance, a test center with customized study plans, a flashcard creator, a private virtual study room to share, and more.
- Illinois Drivers Education test preparation helps you prepare for the Illinois DMV permit test by offering a sample test online, and direct access to Illinois Driver’s Handbook.
We want to help you find the information you need, and we understand there are some things you want to keep private. For your convenience, the library offers self-checkout machines. No matter what your age, you can check out books from any floor of the library. Your checkout records are private and will not be shared. Look for these subjects »
The library also has a social worker on staff who can help you figure out next steps for your situation. This is a free, confidential service. Ask at any library service desk to speak to Rob Simmons, Stephen Jackson, or call 708.697.6910.