Learn about new apps, websites, programs, and more; plus, get answers to your tech questions and explore your creative side during upcoming open maker labs at your library.
Basic and Intermediate Tech Workshops
Mondays in January and February, 7 pm, Main Library Computer Classroom. Register now.
- January 7: Intro to Computers
- January 14: Basic Internet
- January 28: Basic Microsoft Excel
- February 4: Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- February 11: Basic Microsoft Word
- February 18: Intermediate Microsoft Word
- February 25: Google Drive
Apps and Websites Classes
Wednesdays, 7-8 pm, Main Library Computer Classroom. Register now.
- January 9: Healthy New Year Apps and Websites
- February 6: Travel (Cheaply) Apps and Websites
- February 20: Introduction to Facebook
Maker Series: Open Labs
Saturdays, Jan. 12, Feb. 9, 10-12 am, Main Library Computer Classroom. Work on 3D printing projects, create designs using the vinyl cutter, or laser cut a hobby piece. Experience with computers and applications is required. Register now.