Thanks for the overwhelming response, Oak Park! No more free tickets are available through the library to the Ravinia Festival‘s Words & Music outreach program. Previously requested tickets are now in the process of being distributed.
What to know about e-tickets
- Available to Oak Park cardholders on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Valid only on the date printed, may only be used on the evening of the performance, may not be exchanged, and cannot be sold.
What to know about this process
- Patrons are permitted one submission per email address.
- If available: two e-tickets will be sent to the email used to complete this form (typically within 48 hours of submission).
- If not available: you will not hear back from Ravinia or the library.
- If you want help finding digital music from any of the concerts listed, please let us know!