Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Need to search multiple resources at once? Use the catalog's Article Search to find full-text results. Let's get started »
Content hub packed with informational articles featuring engaging multimedia, interactive lessons and games, and literacy supports for students of all abilities.
- For preschool-grade 3: PebbleGo subjects include animals, biographies, health, science, and social studies.
- For grades 3-5: PebbleGo Next subjects include American Indian history, biographies, science, social studies, and states.
Essays on hundreds of topics, presenting multiple sides of an issue, each with an overview, point, counterpoint, and critical thinking guide, plus guides to debate, develop arguments, and write position papers.
Easy-to-use book writing software that creates a book in all the formats needed to publish, in print and digitally, through inkie.org. Delivers print-ready files for CreateSpace, IngramSpark and Lightning Source, as well as ebook files optimized for Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, and more.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the inkie.org Pressbooks page »
- Choose to connect via your local library and then create a new profile.
- You will be asked to fill in your email address (optional) and create a username and password.
- You will need to select or search for the Oak Park Public Library.
- Enter your Oak Park Public Library card number when prompted.
- After you have created an account, you can log in with your username and password.
- Questions? Email email@example.com »
Access more than 7,000 publications from around the world, in their original language and format. Available on iOS, Android, and Kindle HD/HDX, and in browser on laptop/desktop. Need help? View the Quick Start Guide and explore the help center.
Checkout periods & lending limits
- Unlimited checkouts—simultaneous access, no waiting!
- Lending period: None. Keep titles for as long as you choose!
- Save stories to read and share later
- New issues of the titles you choose automatically delivered to your device
- Original page and mobile-optimized text views available
- Listening mode
- One-touch translation
How to access
- From pressreader.com or the PressReader app, select Sign in.
- Choose Libraries & Groups.
- Search for and select Oak Park Public Library from the dropdown menu (use the search bar provided to type in Oak Park Public Library).
- Select the option to sign in using OpenAthens.
- Enter your Oak Park library card number and PIN and press Sign in.
- Questions? Contact us »