Get your account number and PIN ready to access these remote learning resources!
- Need instant digital access? All Oak Park resident 13 years and older can apply »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Looking for live online help? Preparing for the SAT or ACT? Log into Brainfuse HelpNow with your account number and PIN »
- Writing a paper? Try NoodleTools, a research and citation tool, available to Oak Park and River Forest High School students.
- Looking for digital newspapers? Browse and search local, regional, and international publications »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Learn more »
Thousands of full text journal/magazine articles, providing access to critical information.
A fresh way to explore the full spectrum of African-American history and culture, covering five centuries.
On-demand, anytime, anywhere learning resources for all ages, including live online help from tutors (available daily from 2 to 11 pm), practice tests for college entrance exams, live assistance filling out FAFSA applications, expert writing assistance, a test center with customized study plans, a flashcard creator, a private virtual study room to share, and more.
Free app for iOS and Android available. Need help getting started with the app? Watch a video tutorial »
Authoritative biographical entries covering international figures from all time periods and areas of study.
Full-text historical reference books, magazines, journals, and thousands of primary source documents.
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning. What you need to know about the upgrade »
Online learning platform with video tutorials to learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Having trouble logging in? Always use the link provided above to start your LinkedIn Learning session. If you have trouble logging in, try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. Contact us with questions »
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up an account:
- Free app available for iOS () and Android (). After downloading and opening the app on your device, follow the directions below to sign in (view a step-by-step graphic):
- Select the Sign in button.
- Select Sign in with your library card.
- When prompted for your library ID, enter oppl and press the Continue button.
- Enter your Oak Park library card number and PIN. Press the Continue button.
Search multiple Chicagoland newspapers at the same time, including the Chicago Sun-Times, Oak Leaves, and Wednesday Journal.
Essays on hundreds of topics, presenting multiples sides of an issue, each with an overview, point, counterpoint, and critical thinking guide, plus guides to debate, develop arguments, and write position papers.