We build capacity for literacy and education, preparing kids and families for continuously changing technology.
Ebooks, movies, audiobooks, music & movies (for Oak Park cardholders)
Your Oak Park library card gives you anytime access to a growing digital collection of kids ebooks, audiobooks, family-friendly movies, TV shows, music, magazines, newspapers, and online resources for homework help and at-home learning.
Videos for kids & families featuring Oak Park librarians (for everyone)
Showing love isn’t about big demonstrations or spending a lot of money, but about sharing moments together. You can say “I Love You” with words, homemade gifts, and actions. How will you share your love this season?
At-home activities, curated by Oak Park librarians (for everyone)
- For early learners: Find books, videos, and resources to help children on the path to reading »
- For grade schoolers: Discover and explore resources and at-home activities on a specific topic »
Homework help (for Oak Park cardholders)
- For kids of all ages: Get live, online help from tutors, create virtual flashcards, and more »
- For grade schoolers: Research and learn with online resources »
- For early learners: Get ready for kindergarten »
- For homeschooling families: Find homeschooling resources »
- More for educators and caregivers: Teaching or caring for kids in Oak Park? Get support »
Popular library apps & websites (for Oak Park cardholders)
- Hoopla Kids Mode: A kid-friendly setting for finding video, music, and books.
- Media on Demand/Libby kids collection: The library’s biggest selection of digital content just for kids.
- Kanopy Kids: Films and TV series focused on empathy, mindfulness, and self-esteem—with Common Sense Media ratings.
- More to explore: National Geographic Kids and TumbleBookLibrary »
Devices to use anywhere (for Oak Park cardholders)
- For cardholders (18+) or the parent/guardian of a cardholder under 18: Borrow mobile hotspots, laptops, Chromebooks, iPad mini 2 devices, and more »