The Washington Post
Read the daily newspaper, find breaking news and analysis on politics, business, world national news, entertainment, and more.
Browse (full website access):
Available on iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and in browser on laptop/desktop. Need help? Explore FAQs for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices »
How to access from any Oak Park library building (on any library computer or device connected to the library’s WiFi)
- Click the link above for “From any Oak Park library building.”
- Enjoy unlimited, full website access.
How to access from anywhere outside the library
- Click the link above for “from anywhere outside the library.”
- Enter your Oak Park library card number when prompted.
- First-time users will be prompted to create an account. Enter your email address or connect using an existing Amazon, Facebook, Google, or Apple account. If you have previously created an account, enter your email address and password when prompted.
- If you created a new account, you will receive an email from The Washington Post with a link to set your password. Click the link in the email and follow the instructions to set a password. You will need to remember this username and password to log in next time.
- Once you have created an account and/or signed in, you will have seven days of full access. Once your access expires, return to this page to request another seven days of access.
Questions? Contact us »