IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON! From August 26 through September 4, audiovisual improvements will be underway in the Main Library Veterans Room. The space will be unavailable during this time.
Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $200 for four hours.
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library.
- Maximum occupancy is 120.
- Offers WiFi and hearing loop technology. To use, visitors should turn hearing aids to T-Coil.
Optional equipment (select when requesting room)
- CD player
- Coat rack
- DVD player
- Easel whiteboard
- Greeter table
- LCD projector and screen
- Mac projector adapter
- Microphone, on stand
- Electrical outlets
- Small refrigerator