Meeting spaces are expected to open this fall. Heard of our virtual meeting spaces?
Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy.
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours
- For-profit: $50 for four hours
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library
- Offers WiFi
- Capacity: 32 chairs, eight tables
- Catering area/sink
Available in room
- Projector screen
Available upon request (select when reserving, unless otherwise noted)
- Digital projector
- Easel whiteboard
- Flatscreen TV (60-inch)
- Various adapters (ask at the second floor service desk)