Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the lower level.
- Capacity: 65 chairs, seven tables.
- Offers WiFi.
- Renters arrange tables and chairs to their preference.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray player
- LCD projector and screen (VGA, HDMI, Apple)
- Storytime rug
Maze Branch Study Room
Need a smaller space? We offer a study room to everyone when Maze Branch is open.
- Holds up to four people.
- Has a two-hour time limit per day.
- Located on the Maze Branch lower level.
- Can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance.
- May be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Call 708.386.4751 to reserve.