Request new » Cancel or change »
Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours
- For-profit: $50 for four hours
About the space
- On the same level as the library
- Capacity: 58 chairs, six tables
- Offers WiFi
- Renters arrange tables and chairs to their preference
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray player
- LCD projector and screen (VGA and Apple)
- Storytime rug, playgroup toys (ages 0-5)