Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy.
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours
- For-profit: $50 for four hours
About the space
- Space is on the first floor of the Main Library
- Maximum occupancy: 40
- Offers WiFi
Available upon request
- Easel whiteboard
- Digital projector
- Projection screen, foldable
- Various adapters (ask at the second floor service desk)