Reserve a room online, by phone (by library location), and at library service desks
While the library’s meeting spaces policy remains unchanged, patrons have access to a new web-based room reservation system and events calendar. There are also updated use and payment procedures. (And remember, nonprofit organizations use spaces for free!)
Want to reserve a library space?
Before getting started, here are three big changes to note:
- There is now one website to reserve in-person or virtual rooms.
- Everyone needs a library card and library PIN to make a reservation for a meeting space.
- While in any library space, masks are required. In all in-person meeting spaces, enforcement will be the responsibility of the space renter, not library staff.
- Questions? Ask us anything »
More about masks required
- Read the latest news from the Village of Oak Park and more about the mask mandate »
- Find local testing status bulletins and other related information at oak-park.us/covid19»
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick. More about keeping each other safe »
Expected this fall (pending any new COVID-19 restrictions)
- Evening hours at Maze Branch and Dole Branch, beginning the week of October 4.
- Inside programs, workshops, and classes for adults and teens (including events such as book discussions, one-on-one digital learning labs, and test proctoring) and in-person visits to special collections to return after Oak Park mask mandates are lifted.
- Children’s indoor programming to return after kids under 12 can be vaccinated.
- Rotating exhibits in the second floor Art Gallery to return later this year.
‘But I have more questions now!’
- Visit oppl.org/contact » (responses are shared via email within 24 hours)
- Call 708.383.8200 and leave a message; we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Use our live chat service. Start a session by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of oppl.org. Hours for this live service are the same as the Main Library building hours.