Request new » Cancel or change »
Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the same level as the library.
- Capacity: 58 chairs, six tables.
- Offers WiFi.
- Renters arrange tables and chairs to their preference.