Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
56 current subscriptions to popular magazines. Available on iOS, Android, and Kindle HD/HDX, and in browser on laptop/desktop. Need help? Browse FAQs and watch video tutorials for iOS devices, Android and Kindle HD/HDX devices, and laptop/desktops.
Checkout periods & lending limits
- Unlimited checkouts—simultaneous access, no waiting!
- Lending period: None. Keep titles for as long as you choose!
The most recent global news content, as well as archives that stretch back into the 1980s, featuring content from newspapers, newswires, and news sites—including Barron’s, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, Daily Herald, Financial Times, The Guardian, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and more—in active full-text format.
Historical newspaper collection (covering 1849-2016)—including Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post—with easily-searchable first-hand accounts and coverage of the politics, society, and events of the time.