Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
Full-text articles, images, and abstracts from today’s leading magazines and journals, including in-depth profiles from Current Biography and World Authors, the periodical coverage of Biography Index, and the specialist content of Junior Authors & Illustrators.
Bloomberg Wire Service: historical (2017-2020)
Historical full-text issues of the Bloomberg Wire Service.
On-demand, anytime, anywhere learning resources for all ages, including:
- Live online help from tutors (available daily from 2 to 11 pm)
- Practice tests for college entrance exams, live assistance filling out FAFSA applications (select Live Tutoring and then choose FAFSA assistance from the Select Grade dropdown)
- Expert writing assistance
- A test center with customized study plans
- A flashcard creator
- A private virtual study room to share
- And more
Free app for iOS and Android available. Need help getting started with the app? Watch a video tutorial »
Full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals covering all disciplines of business.
Oak Park’s shared public catalog of more than 8 million items from 90 libraries throughout the suburban Chicago area.
Background checks with search by name, property address, property PIN, or business name, including foreclosures, mortgage records, real estate transactions, building code violations, DUIs, misdemeanors, felonies, tax liens, and more.