Looking for something new to explore this summer? Three new digital resources offer whole new worlds to discover for kids of all ages!
1. Read every issue ever of National Geographic Kids (& discover so much more!)
Go on amazing adventures in science, nature, culture, archaeology, and space from your home with National Geographic Kids!
- Discover easy-to-read articles, incredible photos, and fun games for primary, upper elementary, and middle school students
- Dive into content sorted by topic—including animals, peoples and cultures, science and tech, and more
2. Find stories just for kids in two award-winning magazines
Now available on Flipster:
Discover contemporary stories and classic literature from renowned writers and illustrators. Readers ages 9-14 will enjoy the rambunctious bug characters who offer commentary on the stories, teach vocabulary, and introduce advanced concepts.
Perfect to read together, the brightly illustrated stories and poems in this magazine for ages 6 months-3 years will delight babies and toddlers, as well as their parents and caregivers.
3. Check out Highlights activities on Hoopla
From stuck-at-home survival guides to hidden picture puzzles, Hoopla offers plenty of activities—made by the creators of the beloved Highlights magazines—for young kids and their families to work on at home.