Federal & state tax returns are due May 17
Download, print tax forms
Find links for federal and Illinois tax forms below:
- Federal Tax Forms
- Illinois Tax Forms
- Can’t find the IRS forms you need online? To request forms to be mailed to you, call the IRS hotline at 800.829.3676.
Print at home or print remotely and pick up same day at the Main Library. Before you get started with remote printing, it’s important to note:
- The library will not be stocking preprinted tax forms this year.
- Documents must be 25 pages or less to be printed. If you need to print many sets of forms or a lot of pages, please contact the local IRS office »
- Because the system refreshes daily, print jobs submitted outside of the hours of 10 am to 6 pm will not print.
- Only remote staff assistance is available, and library staff members cannot offer assistance completing tax forms.
No-cost filing options
If you made $72,000 or less in 2020, you can choose to use the software that’s best for you for free, no strings attached, through IRS Free File, a partnership between the IRS and 12 brand-name tax software companies.
Computers by appointment for Oak Park cardholders only
Please note: Only remote staff assistance is available, and library staff members cannot offer assistance completing tax forms.
Free tax preparation is available for those who qualify through the following organizations. Note that due to COVID-19, volunteer tax preparation sites are by appointment only.
- For appointments at Triton College call 708.456.0300 ext.3895. Interviews will be conducted to determine eligibility.
- AARP Tax Aid virtual and on-site preparation locator
- Locate an open Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site near you using the VITA Locator Tool or call 800.906.9887.
- For fastest service, visit IRS.gov for a variety of online resources and tax help including tax forms, instructions and publications, and online payment options.