Federal & state tax returns are due April 15
Download, print tax forms
Find links for federal and Illinois tax forms below to print at home or print remotely and pick up next day at the Main Library (note: documents must be 25 pages or less for this service).
- Federal Tax Forms
- Illinois Tax Forms
- Can’t find the IRS forms you need online? To request forms to be mailed to you, call the IRS hotline at 800.829.3676.
Free online filing
If you made $72,000 or less in 2020, you can choose to use the software that’s best for you for free, no strings attached, through IRS Free File, a partnership between the IRS and 12 brand-name tax software companies.
Free tax preparation is available for those who qualify through the following organizations. Note that due to COVID-19, volunteer tax preparation sites are by appointment only.
- For appointments at Triton College call 708.456.0300 ext.3895. Interviews will be conducted to determine eligibility.
- AARP Tax Aid virtual and on-site preparation locator
- Locate an open Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site near you using the VITA Locator Tool or call 800.906.9887.
- For fastest service, visit IRS.gov for a variety of online resources and tax help including tax forms, instructions and publications, and online payment options.