Wondering what to read or watch next? We’ve got you covered with selections handpicked by our librarians! Check out our top picks for September:
For when you *can’t even*: belated coming-of-age novels
In support of the freedom to read: banned or challenged books
For when you’re not sure what to say: people and communication titles
Accessing thousands of ebooks and audiobooks is easier than ever!
With the Libby app by OverDrive, you can borrow digital books instantly from the library’s most popular digital collection—featuring 55,000 fiction and nonfiction titles. The app is available on iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows 10+.
- Listen to audiobooks on your Google Home or Amazon Echo or in the car with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
- If you prefer reading on your Kindle, Libby can send your library books to it.
- All your loans and holds are consolidated on a single shelf.
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab.
- Positions, bookmarks, and notes are kept in sync across your devices.
- Sample any book with a tap—nothing to download or delete.
- Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with read-along audio.