Instantly borrow ebooks, digital audiobooks, movies, music, and more, anywhere, anytime with Hoopla and your Oak Park library card and PIN. And just last week, we temporarily doubled Hoopla checkout limits. Now, you can enjoy 20 items a month!
- If you haven’t yet, you need to add your PIN to your Hoopla account. Here’s how »
- Need help getting started? Explore Hoopla FAQs or contact us.
- New! Need a card? Get a digital-only account »
See what our librarians are loving on Hoopla
No waiting for these titles popular with Oak Parkers
Join the crowd, from a distance: Great live albums
Loved the movie Parasite? Try these films!
Titles just for kids
Hoopla tips & tricks
- Hoopla KIDS mode offers a kid-friendly setting for finding views, music, and books. Just select the KIDS icon in the top right of the hoopla app or website to get started. When you’re ready to turn off KIDS mode, tap the KIDS icon again.
- Browse curated categories to discover new titles you’ll love. First select your desired format (audiobooks, movies, music, comics, ebooks, or television), then select categories (on the website) or genres (in the app) to find a list of topics to explore.
- Keep a list of the titles you want to download later. Select the heart icon on a title description page to add the item to your favorites list. Find your favorites under the My Hoopla menu (on the website) or at the top of your screen (in the app).
- Checkouts refresh every month. The number of available checkouts resets at midnight on the first day of each month.