In-person, self-service visits to Maze Branch, as they are at the Main Library, look different than they did in pre-COVID times.
- For everyone’s safety, masks are recommended to enter and stay inside the building.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is encouraged.
- Some tables and chairs (placed at a physical distance of at least 6 feet) are available.
- Not yet available (expected this fall):
- Laptops for onsite use. Borrow for home use »
- Children’s furniture and toys.
- Meeting room reservations.
- Weekday evening hours.
New! Maze open hours
- Monday-Thursday: 10 am-6 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm-5 pm
New! Maze services available
- New! Study room reservations. More »
- New! Check out materials in the library using your phone; Learn more about Meescan »
- In-person staff assistance.
- Browsing and holds pick up.
- Return items; both interior and exterior book drops open now »
- Print newspapers. See what’s available and check out our digital collections »
- Public computer use by appointment for 1 hour for anyone who has a library card registered with the Oak Park Public Library. Call ahead to 708.386.4751 or visit the service desk to schedule a 60-minute appointment. Learn more »
- Free printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. More »