Love Your Library
Thanks for all the "Love" this October!
- Thursday, Oct. 31, was the last day to earn stamps for points and prizes as part of the library's "Love Your Library, Show Your Card."
- It was also the final day to take advantage of special offers from local businesses who chose to partner with us this October (see list at right)
- Saturday, Nov. 30, was the last day to submit your completion certificiate for a special behind-the-scenes experience
- Any questions? Please let us know! Feel free to ask in person or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get special offers at local participating businesses -- just by showing your library card. New this year is the opportunity to earn small tokens of love from us, and have unique experiences through a new library loyalty program. - See more at: http://oppl.org/events/anniversary-celebration#sthash.Ag2aigOk.dpuf
Learn more about how we love you
- How much is your library card saving you? Calculate the monetary value of your library use
- See a list of five things you might not know your library card can get you, and more innovations that touch our community and have inspired our library peers
- Get more facts and figures in our annual report
- Below, some of the great people who love serving you. Meet our staff, and read more about why we love working here.
Tell us your story
Has the library made a difference in your life? Have a story to share? We'd love to hear about it. Let's get started >
Reminisce on 2011’s love (videos) and "lost loves" what would you do if there was no library (videos).