The Museum Adventure Pass program provides special offers and discounts to unique cultural destinations throughout the Chicago area. Participating destinations include beautiful outdoor spaces such as Brookfield Zoo, Cantigny Park and Chicago Botanic Garden, historical facilities such as Oak Park’s Pleasant Home Foundation and Naper Settlement and kid-centric museums Bronzeville Children’s Museum, The Children’s Museum in Oak Lawn, and LegoLand Discovery Center.
How do I get a free museum pass?
- Visit www.museumadventure.org for participating museums, offers by location, and restrictions.
- Check on availability and pick up a pass in person at the Main Library, Maze Branch Library or Dole Branch Library.
- Passes are free, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bring your library card to pick up your pass. One pass may be borrowed per person, per loan period.
- Take the pass, your library card and photo ID with you on your visit.
- Use within seven days of receiving your pass.