Enter our "Show Your Love" photo contest by sharing with us your best photos of any Oak Park Public Library building (or its ornate architectural detail). We'll share submitted photos for a community vote on the library's facebook page . Three winning photos (one per building) will be featured in a new welcome gift (hours/location magnets) for new library cardholders, starting in September.
"Show Your Love" photo contest details
- Email us your name and your best building photo(s) at email@example.com  as an attachment anytime before July 31
- Attached photo files must be high resolution (1050 x 1200 pixels; 300 dpi) Note: most Instagram photos are not high resolution
- Photos can be color, black and white, portrait or landscape orientation
- By submitting your photo(s), you grant the library full usage rights. This enables the library to use and reproduce that photo in all its print and digital applications, including the library website and social media sites
- Winners will be notified by email in late August
- Questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org 
Learn more about how we love you
- How much is your library card saving you? Calculate the monetary value of your library use 
- Get facts and figures from our annual reports 
- Read more about why we love working here, and meet our staff 
Tell us your story
Has the library made a difference in your life? Have a story to share? We'd love to hear about it. Let's get started > 
Reminisce on 2011’s love (videos)  and "lost loves" what would you do if there was no library (videos).