Smartypants Trivia Night
Thank you to all of the teams who participated, and congratulations to our winners:
1st place: Coalition of the Swilling
2nd place: Girls Night Out
3rd place: A tie! Between Total Recall and Kathleen Turner Overdrive
How It Works
- Gather your team (4 to 6 members) and compete for glory and prizes.
- Pick a team name and a team captain. You'll need them to register.
- Costumes are encouraged, but not required. Best team costume wins a prize.
- Doors open at 6:15 pm; trivia starts promptly at 7 pm.
- Admission is $40 per person and includes two free drinks and light refreshments. Cash bar will also be available.
- We are extending seating this year into the Art Gallery, in order to accommodate more participants. Team seating is first-come, first-served. Some tables may have a restricted view of the host.
Smartypants Trivia Night Rules
- Teams will compete in five rounds of tough and tougher even general trivia.
- Your team will receive a booklet in which to write your answers. Your team name must be marked on your booklet in order for your answers to be graded and recorded.
- Absolutely no outside resource materials or electronic devices may be accessed during Smartypants Trivia Night. That means cell phones are turned off, please!
- Make sure not to say answers loudly enough for other teams to hear.
- All answers by the Smartypants judges are final.
- Prizes and medals will be awarded to the top three teams.
- Registration is closed. Check back next year!